After you receive this you must share 5 random facts about yourself and then copy and send to your ten favourite followers!
1. I am dominantly left handed but I am ambidextrous when I draw. However my left hand is better at cartooning. My
Right hand is better at realism.
2. Turns out I make the “Grudge Girl” clicks/noises when I sleep. Sometimes, according to my brother.
3. I hate peanuts but I love peanut butter.
4. I have a great affinity for cats and the reason I am so good at imitating one in both behaviour and sounds is because I was casted as a cat for one whole year in high/secondary school drama classes.
5. I learnt to draw through practice, patience, anger, frustration and self observation and study. My first year at art college (starting my second in September) was the very first time I’ve had PROPER art tuition that wasn’t the fucking rainbow and primary colours bullshit.